What is shift8 WMS?
- Full featured warehouse management system.
- Web-based “cloud solution” without software to install or hardware to maintain.
- Secure WMS available from any device with an internet connection, including the iPhone/iPad
- Stable solution built on Amazon Web Services guaranteeing an unbeatable level of scalability and power.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
Exciting Promotion! Start your warehouse with 5 users for $0 for the first 3 months. We want to grow and need a few qualified partners to do so. Can your business be one? Send us a note to start the conversation. We want you to help us so that we can help you!
Once we’re live with our promotions users, our prices will be 5 users for $150 / month and a setup fee of
$999 only $499! (50% off!) for all of 2012.
Add new users for $5 / month / user.
Take advantage now - contact us to for a demo and pricing scaled to your business!
What can it do?
Our feature set is competitive with other more expensive warehousing products using best practices from the greats as influences. We didn’t reinvent the wheel, we just made it more accessible and affordable! Also, we listen to our user community for development ideas. If you have suggestions, let us know!
Here are some of the great things that shift8 WMS can bring to your business:
- FIFO respected in all warehouse flows.
- Quick and easy maintenance capabilities for Admins:
- Create/Maintain orders (both Inbound and Outbound)
- Create/Maintain master data (vendors/customers/items/locations)
- Create/Assign user profile groups for flexible authorization maintenance.
- Update pick path without IT involvement.
- Clear and concise logging on activities in your warehouse or distribution center and an analysis tool so that you can dig deeper.
- Simple Receiving via quantity or UPC forces inventory accuracy improvements
- Random or Directed Put-away – flexibility for your business process
- Directed Order Picking to save labor costs
- User managed pick path for on the fly optimization by you
- Wave orders together for efficient picking
- Standard Loading + Shipping process to improve delivery accuracy
- Transfers between locations both planned and adhoc
- Stock Categories (Available, Blocked, etc) for tighter inventory control
- Stock adjustments with reason tracking and logging
- Cycle counting by location for better inventory accuracy